School Events

Here I will show the extra things I do in school.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow joel
these posts in school events are great i cant wait to see more good posts

sophie 45r

Anonymous said...

HEY JOEL I THINK YOUR BLOG IS AWESOME AND I LOVE THE CURSOR OF THE FLAMING SOCCERBALL.

FROM ANNABEL

prep red said...

Hi joel
How is your new school?? We are all missing you, your new class is very lucky to have you. We have invited you to join our reading group. Just click on the link in the email and create your own account, then we will invite you to join our group and you can share the books you are reading and leave book reviews and recommendations, a bit like a reading response on-line. We hope to hear from you soon.
Mrs R

Anonymous said...

Hi joel its how you going at your new school pleas send a comment to me

John Cena